Below you will find detailed information about what Cookies are, the type of Cookies this website uses, how to disable cookies on your web browser and more specifically, how to block third-party Cookies.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that websites or applications place on your browser or device (e.g.: Smartphone, tablet or smart television) as you visit pages on the site or use the application and they serve to store information on your visit.
- Ensure that the pages on the site can operate correctly.
- Store preferences such as the language or text size you choose.
- Find out about your browsing experience.
- Gather anonymous statistical information, like how many pages you visit and how long you stay on the site.
2. Type, purpose and operation
Cookies can be divided in relation to their lifespan into session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies expire when the user closes the browser. Persistent cookies expire when their objective is fulfilled (for example, for the user to remain identified on the website) or when they are erased manually.
In relation to their objectives, Cookies can also be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (technical): These cookies are essential for the site to operate correctly. Normally they are generated when the user accesses or logs into the website and they are used to identify the user on the website for the following purposes:
- Remember user identification, so that when the user leaves the website, browser or device and returns later, the user will be recognised, making browsing easier by avoiding the need to log in again.
- Verify whether the user is authorised to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance cookies: used to improve browsing experience and optimise website functionality, like for example, storing service configurations or items in a shopping basket.
- Advertising cookies: they collect information on the advertisements displayed to website users. There are two types:
- Anonymous: they only gather information on the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of user, that is, they do not expressly identify the user.
- Personalised: used by third parties to gather personal information on users in order to customise advertising spaces.
- Geo-location cookies: used to find out what country or region the user is in when they access a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Analytics cookies: they gather information on the user's website browsing experience, normally anonymously, although sometimes they also uniquely and unambiguously identify the user to obtain reports on the user’s interest in the services the website offers.
3. Cookies used on this website
The table below shows the Cookies used on this website including the "level of intrusiveness" criterion based on a scale from 1 to 3 where:
Level 1: corresponds to Cookies strictly necessary to provide the service requested by the user.
Level 2: corresponds to Performance cookies (anonymous) necessary to maintain content and navigation. It is only necessary to inform users of their existence.
Level 3: corresponds to Third party cookies which track users through websites not owned by CARDONA BALLESTER, S.L.- DOLLS&DOLLS . They normally correspond to Advertising cookies or analytics cookies where the user is uniquely and clearly identified.
|Table of cookies used|
|JSESSIONID||Session||Technical||Maintain a user's session||Level 1|
|_utma||2 years||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics||Level 3|
|_utmb||30 minutes||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics||Level 3|
|_utmc||Session||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics||Level 3|
|_utmz||6 months||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics and AdWords||Level 3|
|wbc_cookie_accept||Persistent||Technical||Identify whether user accepts cookies||Level 2|
4. How to disable Cookies
If users want to they can stop accepting browser Cookies or stop accepting the Cookies for a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to modify cookies settings. You can normally manage these settings from "Options" or "Preferences" on the browser menu.
You can disable Cookies on this website by configuring the browser, for example:
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Other third party tools, available on-line, enable users to detect Cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement).
5. What happens when you disable Cookies?
Some functionalities and services may be deactivated or behave in unexpected ways, like for example, the user may remain identified, items may be kept in the "shopping basket" in an e-commerce service or users may receive information aimed at locating them, among others.
If you disable Cookies on this website you will probably lose access to certain areas on the site or there will be a considerable deterioration in your browsing experience.
6. Cookies policy updates
CARDONA BALLESTER, S.L.- DOLLS&DOLLS may modify this Cookies policy according to legislative and regulatory requirements or in order to adapt the policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and so users are advised to review the policy from time to time.
The company will post any significant changes in this Cookies policy on the website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files that are placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users make use of the site. Cookies generate some information about your use of the website (including your IP address,) and this is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when required by law or when such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.